Reminder – we’re meeting tomorrow at Ephesus Elementary School tomorrow to talk about the components of the Themes.
Time: 4:30-6:30 PM
If you haven’t signed up for a theme group, that’s fine – just join us and we’ll find you a place to share your ideas and interests.
There will be refreshments from the School’s PTA, child care by the YMCA Teens and plenty of ideas to share.
Outcome of session:
- Identify components for each theme (big picture; aspirational)
- Identify information needed to begin theme discussion on goals
- Review the process
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of leaders and members
- Identify components for theme (based on community data)
- Identify areas in common with other themes
- Identify resources for group (staff, data)
- Have discussion on decisions in the theme group
We hope to see you tomorrow.