On each night, two meetings are being held simultaneously, so find a topic that interests you, and join us to share your thoughts and ideas!
To RSVP, click on our evite invitation: Join Us!
Tavern Talks Meeting Dates, Locations, and Topics:
Thursday, February 2 from 7:00-8:30pm
- Meet at Kildare’s (206 West Franklin Street) to discuss “Transportation: Getting from Point A to Point B Easily and Sustainably”
- Meet at West End Wine Bar (450 West Franklin Street) to discuss “Show Me The Money: A prosperous and financially stable community that has a place for all”
Thursday, February 16 from 7:00-8:30pm
- Meet at Caribou Coffee (110 West Franklin Street) to discuss “All 4 One, and One 4 All: Diversity, Safety, Cultural Vibrancy, and the Arts”
- Meet at The Crunkleton (320 West Franklin Street) to discuss “A Balancing Act: Bringing together environmental protection and growth”
Thursday, March 1 from 7:00-8:30pm
- Meet at Jack Sprat (161 East Franklin Street) to discuss “The Hot Spots: Developing new spaces and supporting existing places”
- Meet at WXYZ Lounge at Aloft Chapel Hill (1001 South Hamilton Road) to discuss “Coeds and Co-ops: Learning, Innovating, and Using the Intellectual/Social/Financial Capital of the Town and University” (Parking is available across the street on Hamilton Road.)
For more information on parking downtown, please visit: Parking in Downtown Chapel Hill
For more information, please contact Megan Wooley at email@example.com or 919-969-5059.